Saturday 4 June 2011

Preview: Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time 3D

I've received several requests to do a Nintendo DS game, so I decided to choose the Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time 3D, partially because I played the original when I was younger. The other reason was so I could take a look at the new Nintendo 3DS. For me, the 3D doesn't add much to the graphics or effects of the game, but where you will really notice it is in the game-play. For example: to line up a shot with your slingshot you might have to move you device around. This game will feature the same plot from the Master Quest version of Ocarina of Time, which features Link trying to rescue the Princess Zelda from Ganondorf. No surprises there. Essentially you must collect and upgrade your weapons as well as defeat enough dungeons before you can fight the final boss. (Essentially the same story of every other Legend Of Zelda game.) So for everyone who jumped on the 3DS boat, look for this game on June, 19th.

Movement Demo


Trailer


Prediction:
Graphics: 6.5/10
Gameplay: 8/10
Story:8/10
Innovation:7/10
Buying Appeal/Replay Value: 6/10

OVERALL:7/10

http://zelda.com/ocarina3d/

No comments:

Post a Comment